The Our Languages blog
From: Translation Bureau
The Language Portal of Canada’s Our Languages blog is a meeting place where you can discuss language-related news, events and resources. Join in the conversation by commenting on posts or by becoming a guest blogger.
Posted: October 15, 2019
Have you ever heard of Interlingua? If not, let Martin Lavallée tell you about this international language that was created in the mid-20th century. We bet your curiosity will be piqued!
- Read this post Interlingua: An international language
- Read the comments Interlingua: An international language(0)
Posted: October 7, 2019
- Read this post From “the three Rs” to machine translation: A new kind of literacy for the digital age
- Read the comments From “the three Rs” to machine translation: A new kind of literacy for the digital age(0)
Posted: September 30, 2019
- Read this post Make an impression with stylistic devices
- Read the comments Make an impression with stylistic devices(2)
Posted: September 23, 2019
- Read this post Tricky-to-translate terms and expressions
- Read the comments Tricky-to-translate terms and expressions(1)
Become a guest blogger
Submit a request to become a guest blogger.
Get updates by email
Subscribe to the Language Portal of Canada’s email notification service.
Most popular posts
119 518 visits
74 801 visits
65 358 visits
36 778 visits
36 650 visits