Subscribe or unsubscribe: The Portal Weekly
On this page
From: Translation Bureau
Subscribe to The Portal Weekly to receive a list of the latest additions and updates to the website every week.
- Fill in the field below. You will need a valid email address.
- Click on the Send button to submit your information. You will then receive a confirmation email. (This email will be sent from email@example.com. If you use a security filter, make sure to configure it to allow messages from this sender.)
- Click on the link provided in our confirmation message. You will then see a page asking you to confirm your subscription.
- After confirming, you will receive your first email early the following week. To read news for the current week, go to The Portal Weekly.
- Fill in the field below. The link to unsubscribe is also located at the end of each of our emails.
- Click on the Send button. You will then see a page confirming that you are unsubscribed. You will receive a final email confirming that your name has been removed from our distribution list.
Provision of the personal information (PI) is voluntary and pursuant to the Policy on Communications and Federal Identity. We collect only the PI necessary to provide you with a newsletter through the Cyberimpact email marketing solution, and your PI will be used only for managing the newsletter service. Please note that Cyberimpact collects IP addresses and uses a combination of technologies in order to obtain consultation statistics such as the date and time that you receive and open the newsletter. Your PI will be kept only as long as required for use of the Cyberimpact service and used only for the intended purposes.
The PI is described in the Personal Information Bank (PIB) Public Communications (PSU 914). Your PI is protected, used, and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act. Under the Act, you have the right to access and correct your PI, if erroneous or incomplete.
Any questions, comments, concerns or complaints regarding the administration of the Privacy Act and privacy policies may be directed to the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Directorate by email at TPSGC.ViePrivee-Privacy.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca, or by regular mail at the following address: Directorate, Access to Information and Privacy, Place du Portage, Phase III, 3A2, 11 Laurier St, Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 0S5.