Subscribe or unsubscribe: The Portal Weekly
On this page
From: Translation Bureau
Subscribe to The Portal Weekly to receive a list of the latest additions and updates to the website every week.
- Fill in the field below. You will need a valid email address.
- Click on the Send button to submit your information. You will then receive a confirmation email. (This email will be sent from email@example.com. If you use a security filter, make sure to configure it to allow messages from this sender.)
- Click on the link provided in our confirmation message. You will then see a page asking you to confirm your subscription.
- After confirming, you will receive your first email early the following week. To read news for the current week, go to The Portal Weekly.
- Fill in the field below. The link to unsubscribe is also located at the end of each of our emails.
- Click on the Send button. You will then see a page confirming that you are unsubscribed. You will receive a final email confirming that your name has been removed from our distribution list.
Subscription to The Portal Weekly and provision of the requested information is voluntary. The information you provide is collected for the purpose of creating or cancelling your subscription. Your personal information is kept confidential and is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. We have taken the necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Your privacy is very important to the Translation Bureau, a special operating agency of Public Services and Procurement Canada, which is responsible for the development and management of the Language Portal of Canada. We will not share your information with any other organizations, and only Translation Bureau employees working directly on this service will have access to its membership.
For more information on the Government of Canada's privacy policies and practices, see the Privacy page.