The Our Languages blog
From: Translation Bureau
The Our Languages blog has something for anyone who is interested in language, whether for work, study or pleasure. Share your passion for language by commenting on blog posts or by becoming a guest blogger!
Posted on November 30, 2020
We could all use a little more fun in our lives, but the art of making people laugh involves more work than you might think! In this post, guest blogger Nadia Helal talks to two stand‑up comedians about performing in a second language, the importance of delivery, and which literary techniques they use in their careers.
- Read this post The language (and art) of stand-up comedy
- Read the comments The language (and art) of stand-up comedy(2)
Posted on November 23, 2020
Posted on November 16, 2020
- Read this post Building bilingual brains: The importance of French second-language education in Canada
- Read the comments Building bilingual brains: The importance of French second-language education in Canada(0)
Posted on November 9, 2020
- Read this post 8 French words I miss in English: Untranslatable words chez les Anglais
- Read the comments 8 French words I miss in English: Untranslatable words chez les Anglais(7)
Navigate by page
Become a guest blogger
Fill out the form to become a guest blogger.
Get updates by email
Subscribe to the Language Portal of Canada’s email notification service.
Most popular posts
149 528 visits
135 032 visits
105 711 visits
86 395 visits
72 558 visits
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: