Main page content
By the Translation Bureau
Find tips, blogs and tools to help you polish your translations.
Hyperlinks to writing resources will open in a new tab.
On this page
- List of language tools for legal translation in Canada (PDF) (French only)
Source: University of Moncton
- Online tools
- Resources on language, linguistics and translation (French only)
Source: Laval University
- TradooIT: Bilingual concordancer
Source: Okidoo Inc.
- Translation tutorials and exercises
- Communications Syllabus blog
Source: Communications Syllabus
- Edgar blog
Source: Edgar, translation services
- Laurent Chevrette Translations blog
Source: Laurent Chevrette Translations
- Motadits language services blog (French only)
Source: Motadits language services
- SLRR Translation Agency blog
Source: SLRR Translation Agency
- Stevenson Master Translators blog
Source: Stevenson Master Translators
- Superscribes: A blog for writers, translators and language professionals (French only)
Source: Alexandre Leclerc
- Traduction M translation services blog (French only)
Source: Traduction M
Suggest other resources
Do you know of other Canadian links we could add to this page? If so, please contact the Language Portal of Canada.
The web pages that make up the collection of Canadian language resources are chosen with care by the Language Portal of Canada team. However, the team is not responsible for maintaining or updating the content of these pages.
For French resources on this topic, check out our Ressources utiles à la rédaction – Traduction page (available in French only).