Indigenous languages—Organizations and events
By the Translation Bureau
Find contests, blogs, research projects, language protection resources and more.
- Art and creative writing competition for Indigenous youth
Source: Aboriginal Arts and Stories
- Avataq Cultural Institute
- Cree Cultural Institute
- Cree Literacy Network
- Government of Nunavut Department of Culture and Heritage
- Nunavut Literacy Council
- Office of the Languages Commissioner of Nunavut
- Pirurvik Centre
- Saskatchewan Indian Cultural Centre
- Yukon Native Language Centre
Suggest other resources
Do you know of other Canadian links we could add to this page? If so, please contact the Language Portal of Canada.
For French resources on this topic, check out our Langues autochtones – Organismes et événements page (available in French only).
- Date modified: