Review: Transitive and Intransitive Verbs
Ce contenu est offert en anglais seulement.
- The letter carrier struggled up the hill, pulling a cart that had lost one wheel behind him.
- Bridget is editing her uncle’s memoirs of his lifetime as a merchant seaman.
- Much to the amusement of onlookers, Paul danced a minuet to the polka music that drifted out of the beer tent.
- At the beginning of the play, the entire cast dances manically across the stage.
- Stella is reading quietly in the upstairs bedroom instead of doing her chores.
- This year I am reading all of the works of Sylvia Townsend Warner.
- At the barbecue, we will eat heartily.
- Charles opened up his lunch, examined the contents carefully, and ate his dessert first.
- The Stephens sisters are both very talented; Virginia writes and Vanessa paints.
- When I was three years old, my father left a can of paint open in my bedroom, and early one morning, I painted my baby brother’s face green.
Avis de droit d’auteur pour l’outil HyperGrammar 2
© Département d’anglais, Faculté des arts, Université d’Ottawa
Un outil mis en ligne par le Bureau de la traduction, Services publics et Approvisionnement Canada