Glossaries and dictionaries—Finance and economics
By the Translation Bureau
Find equivalent terms or definitions for words related to topics such as money, insurance, financial instruments and financial systems.
Hyperlinks to glossaries and dictionaries will open in a new tab.
- Dictionary of derivatives and other financial instruments
Source: Ordre des comptables agréés du Québec
- Financial glossary
Source: Autorité des marchés financiers
- Financial vocabulary
Source: Caisse Alliance
- Glossary of financial terms and expressions for entrepreneurs
Source: Business Development Bank of Canada
- Glossary of pension terms
Source: Government of Saskatchewan
- Glossary of terms related to the Alberta Heritage Savings Trust Fund
Source: Government of Alberta
- Glossary of the Financial Administration Manual
Source: Government of the Northwest Territories
Suggest other resources
Do you know of other Canadian links we could add to this page? If so, please contact the Language Portal of Canada.
The web pages that make up the collection of Canadian language resources are chosen with care by the Language Portal of Canada team. However, the team is not responsible for maintaining or updating the content of these pages.
For French resources on this topic, check out our Lexiques et dictionnaires – Finance et économie page.