By the Translation Bureau
Find organizations that assess and certify the skills of language professionals.
Hyperlinks to organization and event websites will open in a new tab.
On this page
- Editors Canada
- Société québécoise de la rédaction professionnelle (in French only)
- Association of Sign Language Interpreters of Alberta
- Association of Visual Language Interpreters of Canada
- Ontario Association of Sign Language Interpreters
- West Coast Association of Visual Language Interpreters
Translation and interpretation
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Nova Scotia
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario
- Association of Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters of Manitoba
- Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council
- Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec
Suggest other resources
Do you know of other Canadian links we could add to this page? If so, please contact the Language Portal of Canada.
The web pages that make up the collection of Canadian language resources are chosen with care by the Language Portal of Canada team. However, the team is not responsible for maintaining or updating the content of these pages.
For French resources on this topic, check out our Organismes et événements – Agrément professionnel page.