Language learning—Sign languages
By the Translation Bureau
Find courses, programs and toolkits to help you learn sign language.
Hyperlinks to language learning resources will open in a new tab.
- American Sign Language curriculum
Source: South-East Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Inc.
- Deaf resources and toolkits
Source: University of Alberta
- Douglas College American Sign Language interpretation program
Source: Douglas College
- George Brown College American Sign Language interpreter program
Source: George Brown College
- Lakeland College American Sign Language interpretation diploma
Source: Lakeland College
- Nova Scotia Community College American Sign Language interpretation program
Source: Nova Scotia Community College
- Red River College and University of Manitoba joint American Sign Language interpretation program
Source: Red River College and University of Manitoba
- Sign language studies
Source: Vancouver Community College
- University of Manitoba American Sign Language interpretation program
Source: University of Manitoba
- York University American Sign Language courses
Source: York University
Suggest other resources
Do you know of other Canadian links we could add to this page? If so, please contact the Language Portal of Canada.
The web pages that make up the collection of Canadian language resources are chosen with care by the Language Portal of Canada team. However, the team is not responsible for maintaining or updating the content of these pages.
For French resources on this topic, check out our Apprentissage des langues – Langues des signes page (available in French only).