From: Translation Bureau
Language Navigator allows you to search by keyword or by theme to quickly find answers to questions about language or writing in English and French. To learn more about this search engine, consult the section entitled About Language Navigator.
New to Language Navigator? Learn how to search for content in Language Navigator.
Search by keyword
About Language Navigator
Language Navigator simultaneously searches all of the writing tools, quizzes and blog posts on the Language Portal of Canada. It gives you access to everything you need to write well in English and French: articles on language difficulties, linguistic recommendations, conjugation tables, translation suggestions and much more.
To translate a term or to find answers to terminology questions in a specialized field, please consult TERMIUM Plus®.
Note that when you check or uncheck a box under “Filter your results,” the page automatically updates itself, and your search results are adjusted according to the filters you have selected. To learn how to use the search filters, check out the section entitled Understanding and filtering your search results.
Current selected search filters
- Remove Ponctuation filter Ponctuation
- Remove Virgule filter Virgule
- Remove Grammaire et syntaxe filter Grammaire et syntaxe
- Remove Prépositions (à, de, en…) filter Prépositions (à, de, en…)
- Remove Rédaction administrative filter Rédaction administrative
- Remove Construction de la phrase filter Construction de la phrase
- Remove French filter French