fonds mutuel


This content is available in French only.

L’expression fonds mutuel est un calque fautif de mutual investment fund ou mutual fund.

On le remplace par fonds commun de placement, dont l’abréviation est FCP.

Dans le domaine de la finance, le nom fonds s’écrit avec un s. Au pluriel, on accorde l’adjectif commun, ce qui donne fonds communs de placement.

Search by related themes

Want to learn more about a theme discussed on this page? Click on a link below to see all the pages on the Language Portal of Canada that relate to the theme you selected. The search results will be displayed in Language Navigator.

Date modified: