Become a Portal Ambassador
Your role as a Portal ambassador would involve promoting the Language Portal of Canada in various ways, all of them easy. For example, here’s what you could do:
- Share your favourite pages, using the Share this page button.
- Tweet about the Portal on Twitter using the hashtag #ourlanguages (or, in French, #noslangues).
- Post a message about the Portal on your Facebook page.
- Send Portal e-cards to your Facebook friends.
- Post an article about the Portal on your blog.
Want to do more?
Here are some more suggestions:
- Create a shortcut to the Portal on your desktop or your employees’ desktop.
- Create a hyperlink to the Portal on your website or blog; you can simply download the Portal icon.
- Publish an article on the Portal in your organization’s newsletter.
- Promote the Portal at your events.
- Spread the word about the Portal Ambassador initiative by sharing this page or talking to the members of your network about it.
- Become a Portal contributor! Contact us to find out more.
For more information
Please read our Privacy Notice Statement below.
- Would you like to become a Portal Ambassador? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Stay abreast of updates to the Portal by subscribing to the Portal’s E-mail Notification or RSS Feed.
Privacy Notice Statement
Provision of the information is on a voluntary basis. We will use the information for the purpose of responding to your questions/comments, and to improve our Internet presence. The information will be held in Public Works and Government Services Canada's Personal Information Bank number PPU 115 Internet and PPE 830 Intranet Services, and it will be retained according to the retention and disposal schedule established for this bank.
Your personal information is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. Under the Act, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information, if erroneous or incomplete. If you wish to avail yourself of this right or require clarification about this Statement, contact our Privacy Coordinator at AIPRP.ATIP@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca. For more information on privacy issues and the Privacy Act consult the Office of the Privacy Commissioner's Web site.
For more information about your rights, see Info Source. This is a Government of Canada publication available in major libraries, at government information offices and from constituency offices of federal Members of Parliament.
The Internet is a public forum and electronic information can be intercepted. This is not a secure Web site. Please do not disclose unnecessary confidential information about yourself or your accounts with PWGSC.
- Date modified: